Improve Productivity with Risk-Based Systems
|USA||12-13 September 2011||New Brunswick, New Jersey||Presentation Below|
|Europe||14-15 November 2011||Brussels, Belgium||In English|
Now's your chance to get your real-world questions answered through discussions with US FDA and Industry Regulators. Learn about state-of-the-art approaches to managing risk-based commissioning and qualification and computerized systems validation. You will also gain a better understanding on both the business advantages and the regulatory implications of such modern technological developments as virtualization and cloud computing.
- Plenary Session: Validation Productivity
- Track 1: Manufacturing - Utilize process control systems to efficiently manage the implementation of manufacturing systems.
- Track 2: Laboratory - Get the latest information on effective risk-based validation of laboratory systems.
- Track 3: Information Technology - Maintain compliance while introducing new IT business models.
- Plenary Session: Data Integrity
|Plus! All ISPE Members who attend the conference will receive 20% off GAMP® 5 in
addition to other GAMP® Guidance Documents in the Guide Series.|
To view the full list of GAMP® Guides, visit www.ISPE.org/publications.
*Guidance Documents will not be on site. You will be able to complete the order form and ISPE will ship your order to you. If you cancel registration to the conference after purchasing any GAMP Guide(s) you will be charged the full Guidance Document price. 20% discount applies to ISPE Members only.