2011 Global Sponsor
2011 Texas Training at Annual Meeting
- Risk-based Approach to GxP Process Control Systems: Applying the GAMP Good Practice Guide: A Risk-Based Approach to GxP Process Control Systems (2nd Edition) (T21) - New Course!
- Modern Approaches to Risk-based Commissioning and Qualification - Applying the ISPE Good Practice Guide: Applied Risk Management for Commissioning and Qualification (T40) - New Course!
- Managing the Risk of Cross Contamination: Applying the Risk-MaPP Baseline® Guide (T41)
Texas Training Registration
- Online registration is now closed. Call ISPE Member Services, tel: +1-813-960-2105 or email: ask@ISPE.org
- Registration Form ( 59 KB)
- Guest and Networking Events Registration Form ( 90 KB)
- Hotel Reservation Registration Form ( 42 KB)
Training Courses registration includes course materials binder for note taking, continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, lunches, and access to the Exhibit Hall. ISPE CEUs will be sent via email within four weeks of the event based on verification of attendance as well as completion of the course evaluation.
Please note that Training Course materials are not available for download. Registration for training courses does not include: Annual Meeting Education Seminars including Keynote Presentations, Charity 5K Run, COP Reception or Dinners, Member Luncheon or Tuesday Night Party. Visit the ISPE Registration desk for details.